The latest report titled “Hydrogen Production Cost Report” by Procurement Resource a global procurement research and consulting firm, provides an in-depth cost analysis of the production process of the Hydrogen.
|Process Included||Hydrogen Production From Water Electrolysis
Hydrogen Production From Natural Gas Steam Reforming
Hydrogen Production From Natural Gas Partial Oxidationa
|Currency||US$ (Data can also be provided in local currency)|
|Pricing and purchase options||Basic: US$ 1499
Premium: US$ 2999
Enterprise: US$ 4799
|Customization Scope||The report can be customized as per the requirements of the customer|
|Post-Sale Analyst Support||360-degree analyst support after report delivery|
Procurement Resource study is based on the latest prices and other economic data available. It also offers additional analysis of the report with detailed breakdown of all cost components (capital investment details, production cost details, economics for another plant location, dynamic cost model). In addition, the report incorporates the manufacturing process with detailed process and material flow, capital investment, operating costs along with financial expenses and depreciation charges.
Procurement Resource’s detailed report describes the stepwise consumption of material and utilities along with a detailed process flow diagram. Furthermore, the study assesses the latest developments within the industry that might influence Hydrogen production cost, looking into capacity expansions, plant turnarounds, mergers, acquisitions, and investments.
Procurement Resource Assessment of Hydrogen Production Process:
1. Hydrogen Production From Water Electrolysis: This report shows the cost structure of hydrogen production from the electrolysis process. In this method, electricity is used to split water into oxygen and hydrogen.
2. Hydrogen Production From Natural Gas Steam Reforming: This report shows the cost structure of hydrogen production from the natural gas steam reforming process. In this process, steam methane reforming is carried out in the presence of a catalyst, like methane which is reacted to make hydrogen, carbon monoxide and, in contrast, a little carbon dioxide with steam under 3-25 bar pressure (1 bar= 14.5 psi).
3. Hydrogen Production From Natural Gas Partial Oxidation: This report shows the cost structure of hydrogen production from the partial oxidation process. In the method, methane, along with other natural gas hydrocarbons, reacts with a little oxygen in order to oxidize the hydrocarbons into carbon dioxide and water. The products formed as a result are primarily hydrogen and carbon monoxide.
Hydrogen (H), with the atomic number 1, is a colourless, tasteless and odourless gas present in nature in abundance. It has the lowest density in comparison to all other gases and is a comparatively cleaner replacement for methane or natural gas. It can be produced using several resources, like natural gas, nuclear power, biogas, and renewable energy like wind and solar energy. Its properties include being extremely flammable, non-toxic and safe to produce, transport, and store in heavy quantities.
The hydrogen industry is being driven by the extensive usage of gas as a clean replacement for other fuels. Furthermore, in the chemical industry, it is used in the production of ammonia which is used as a fertiliser in agricultural applications, which is propelling the market’s growth. In the glass industry, it functions as a protective shield for flat glass sheet manufacturing. Further, in the electronics industry, it facilitates the manufacture of a silicon chip which is furthering the market’s growth. Also, it helps create products like plastics and pharmaceuticals as well as to get rid of sulphur from fuels in the oil-refining process furthering the industry’s expansion.
Key Questions Answered in the Hydrogen Production Cost Report:
- What are the key drivers propelling the Hydrogen market?
- What are the various processes used for Hydrogen production?
- What are the raw materials required to produce Hydrogen?
- What are the different operations units involved in the production of Hydrogen?
- What are the manpower and utility requirements in the production process of Hydrogen?
- What are the various costs engaged in the production of Hydrogen?
- What are the construction costs involved in setting up a Hydrogen production facility?
- What are the working capital requirements?
- What is the process of raw material procurement for Hydrogen production?
- What is the time frame for Hydrogen plant start-up?
- What is the pricing mechanism of Hydrogen?
Browse More Production Cost Reports:
- Hydrogen Cyanide Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/hydrogen-cyanide
- Hydrogen Peroxide Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/hydrogen-peroxide
- Hydroxymethyl Furfural (HMF) Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/hydroxymethyl-furfural-hmf
Procurement Resource ensures that our clients remain at the vanguard of their industries by providing action able procurement intelligence with the help of our expert analysts, researchers, and domain experts. Our team of highly seasoned analysts undertakes extensive research to provide our customers with the latest and up-to-date market reports, cost models, price analysis, benchmarking, and category insights, which aid in simplifying the procurement process for our clientele.
Procurement Resource work with a diverse range of procurement teams across industries to get real-time data and insights that can be effectively implemented by our customers. As a team of experts, we also track the prices and production costs of an extensive range of goods and commodities, thus, providing you with updated and reliable data.
We, at Procurement Resource, with the help of the latest and cutting-edge techniques in the industry, help our clients understand the supply chain, procurement, and industry climate so that they can form strategies that ensure their optimum growth.
Company Name: Procurement Resource
Contact Person: Christeen Johnson
Toll Free Number: USA & Canada – Phone no: +1 307 363 1045 | UK – Phone no: +44 7537 132103 | Asia-Pacific (APAC) – Phone no: +91 1203185500
Address: 30 North Gould Street, Sheridan, WY 82801, USA