If you want to set up your tactical advantage through writing equipment that is military tough, try our super matte OD Green Grafton.
If you are a big fan of long-lasting pens, then the form and function of OD Green are a must-try for you. You must not have experienced such an amazing pen with all the best traits collected into one. If you want to know what makes our OD Green so special, just go through this article and you will come to know.
What Makes us Special?
Not every pen comes up to the standard of a writer. If you know about different kinds of pens, you must have the habit of doing the research before buying one that meets your criteria. Today we have brought you a high-quality pen that is extraordinary in every aspect. If you have a taste for fine, high-quality pens, OD Green can satisfy you very well.
It has all the properties that you want to see in an ideal pen. Some of the traits of this Grafton are:
- Very fine finish with rich exterior hues and a textured matte feel.
- Enhanced protective coating that increases the mechanical durability of the body.
- A heavily grooved grip is achieved through deeper machining.
- It comes with a sturdy, secure clip that keeps it accessible.
- It can take cartridges from Bic Gel, Uniball, Jetstream, Pilot G2, Fisher Space Pen, Monteverde Ballpoint, Parker Gel, and Ballpoint.
- The Matte green color goes well with your military gear.
- Expertly weighted to make its holding even for a long time easier.
How do we Match the Standard?
If you are confused while looking at several pens out there, unable to decide which one is good to go. Then, to ease your difficulty, we have provided a guide portraying the best qualities of an ideal pen. You can simply look for them in the pen you want to buy. These include:
- Pen Finish: Well, here you have a variety; from wood to metal, lacquer to plastic, everything is available in the market. Although appearance doesn’t matter to some, it is the first thing that others notice about a pen. Your pen should match your style and taste. An ideal pen has a classy look and a fine finish that can dazzle others.
- Grip: A major factor that decides how long you can hold your favorite pen in your hand is its grip. Some pens have a soft rubber grip to make their holding comfortable. In luxury pens, the shape of the grip is tailored to the design. That’s what you see on OD Green; a heavily grooved grip achieved through deeper machining.
- Weight and Balance: Some individuals like light pens, while others have heavy ones. An evenly balanced pen with no extra weight towards the head or tail end makes its holding more comfortable and practical. Our OD Green is no different; it is expertly weighted and as light as if you were not holding anything in your hand.
- Smooth Writing: Everyone likes to write with a pen that is as smooth as a cool, running stream down an ice-covered mountain. That’s our OD green, meeting the criteria very well with no scratchiness or dragging effect.
- Long-lasting: No one wants to lose their favorite pen. If you have spent money on a pen, you want it to last for a long time. The option of refilling cartridges extends the life of your pen. That’s why OD Green has the option of getting refill cartridges for many other pens. It is a blessing, as you need not wait for only the OD Green cartridge to write. Use any refill option and go back to work.
If you are looking for a luxury pen with an amazing look, a fine finish, durability, great ink, and comfort in the hand, don’t delay; just buy OD Green, the king of Graftons. It is all in one package.