A trading apps is software created for mobile users for Android or iOS platforms. Which helps in executing purchase or sale transactions on stock exchanges. There are many ways to make money and smartphone applications are becoming popular these days. There are many money-earning apps available in India that can help you earn a stable income. You can choose the best option for yourself and start earning some extra money by informing about the various best trading apps in India and how they work. So, if you want to increase your income, be sure to read the list of best money-making apps in India listed below.
The Top 5 Indian Trading Apps
Zerodha is known as an online stockbroker for clients. Those who choose to trade without the help of a broker. Only Zerodha, which works on the premise of online discount brokerage, allows customers to use its online trading services. It has a very small number of branches and offices and relies mainly on technology to serve its customers. The technology enables them to reduce and reduce operating costs by allowing them to maintain large profits despite providing low-cost businesses.
Advantage Of Zerodha
- There is no commission fee for the delivery of stocks and direct investment in mutual funds.
- For all intraday transactions on the NSE, BSE, and MCX in futures and options, currencies, and commodities, a flat cost of Rs 20 is charged.
- Regardless of the trade amount, brokerage for each trade has a set of requirements to pay less than Rs 20.
So if one uses Zerodha as their broker, they can save huge amounts of money on trades.
(2). Upstox Pro Trading App
The Upstox account combines trading and a demat account into one 2-in-1 account. While the demat account is used to store assets like stocks, mutual funds, etc., the trading account provides you access to stock exchanges like the NSE, BSE, and MCX. in electronic form. Upstox Pro is another leading discount broker in India. Upstocks were previously known as RKSV Securities and were based out of Mumbai. They are backed by major investors like Mr. Ratan Tata.
Advantages of Upstox Pro
- A useful tool for both basic and complicated stock searches that is universal
- Chart with various periods, fonts, and images.
- Apply 100+ indicators on real-time charts.
- With the trade form chart (TFC) Feature, you can trade straight from charts.
- Create as many price notifications as you’d like for real-time information.
- Create an unlimited number of customized watchlists.
- Historic data for the last 10 years.
(3). Angel Broking
One of the most renowned full-service brokers in India, Angel One (Angel Broking) provides trading, investment, consulting, portfolio management, and research services to its clients, making it an excellent stockbroker for beginner investors in India. Help is essential for beginners in the Indian stock market. They offer their clients a variety of services like brokerage, insurance, mutual funds, etc.
Advantages of Angel Broking
- View a variety of markets with live rates and streamed market coverage.
- Daily headlines and charts, as well as real-time updates on the leading gainers and losers.
- Create a customized device watchlist.
- Access the last 10 transactions for the ledger, Dp fund report directly from the app
- Transfer money and securities from one place to another
(4). 5 Paisa
Online trading apps, mutual funds, and insurance are all at the cheapest brokerage cost 5paisa.com low-cost financial services provider. A simple brokerage model is used by 5pay. For trades across all market categories including equity delivery, intraday, F & O, and currency derivatives, they offer brokerage at the rate of Rs 20 per order.
Advantage of 5Paisa
- The application has a basic function for creating a Demat account.
- The goal of the ET Market Auto Investor tool, which uses live stock market quotes from the NSE and BSE to create completely customized mutual fund investment portfolios.
- Use the simple filters available in our free account to invest in the best mutual funds.
(5). Fyers Market
In India, Faires is a stockbroker with a cheap brokerage. They are among the cheapest online stock brokers. Flyers ‘ simple pricing plan allows trading in categories for a set brokerage fee of no more than Rs 20, not more than Rs 20 for successfully made transactions. Flyers charges a customs fee of Rs 20 for every order performed, regardless of your order size. In the equity delivery category, the flyer does not charge any brokerage.
Advantages of Fyers Market
- 20+ Years of historical EOD charts.
- 9+ Months of intraday charts.
- Indicator templates for user convenience.
- Multiple watchlists, Stock screener, and heat map.
- Option calculator.